Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two Bays 2012 schedule- overview

Schedule_for_Webpage_2012_3.pdf Download this file
Two Bays is launching into the 2012 program without our usual weedy seadragon dance. Instead we are sailing straight into some habitat mapping at Ricketts Point with the Friends of Marine Park groups and hopefully a few newly inspired marine carers. 
Weedy_sm
As you all may know Weedy Sea Dragon is Victoria's marine emblem. The wonderful sea creature has become emblematic for me for the beauties and surprises of life beneath the surface. I hope to post as much as I can as we travel around both bays, experiencing all the conditions the bays can throw at us and getting plenty of people on board. I am sure I will be playing catch up as we have a big schedule and lots of ground to cover. 

Img_1916

Weedy photo by Richard Wylie.

No comments: